Monday, January 18, 2010

Another day...

It was a better day than last Friday and Saturday! One day I had a patient leave AMA with an external fixator! Craziness. I won't go into details out of respect for the HIPAA gods, but it was a difficult patient that I did everything to satisfy her to no avail. I'm sure she'll be one of the lucky ones to get a satisfaction survey.

I really don't mind patients that have feeding tubes because then you can put the meds thru the tube and most of the time they don't eat anything PO. Granted, you have to remember to turn it on for the lunch bolus, and then in the afternoon, but that's usually not too difficult.

Off to eat dinner... rice krispies! Yum! I'm on the cereal diet due to waking up early and not wanting to cook; and getting home late and not wanting to cook. At least I usually eat something better for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment